Thursday, June 12, 2008

100 Years to Live....

Do I feel too much? I cannot imagine anything better than this life. And there lies my dilemma, for I cannot imagine anything better and so when I ponder that life can be so quickly gone or so life changing I am anxious.

As much as I try to embrace change - I also try to hold onto what I love. Nothing stays the same, even when you want it so bad - you have to see the good in new!

This has been true my whole life. When something feels so right and I am just as happy as I can be in that moment, what I need to remember is that it is for that moment and may never be again. Such as, family together on camping trips west- Charlevoix summers - Colorado and the ranches - coming together to celebrate the joining of two lives - all our new children - Christmas at 434 W Bridge - Sandy Pines - Anniversaries - Ludington - Plainwell - ANDREA - my life with Andy, with all the joys and adventures in joining into his family. The gift of sharing his daughters - loving them as adults and sharing in their lives -good friends who are there through it all. And now the completion of my degree and coming of age!

I am onto a new journey! One I cannot see clearly and one that I know will be full of change! Not bad change, but unknown change and I am apprehensive... I will seek peace and rest in the assurance that God is working His purpose out in my life. I need to hold onto the promises of so much more than we are experiencing here awaits!

No comments: