A thought brought home yesterday with news of a brother-in-law's fight with cancer complete. Abe has gone home. In peace after a long struggle. I pray for all the Meinema's in the loss of this wonderful man and encourage you to remember his witty charterer and southern charm.
I also learned yesterday, that my dear Jonathan's cancer has moved to stage 4. This is a person I am just beginning to know and love. I believe that we were brought together for a reason and I ask for prayers of healing for him and a long time here to enjoy this life with his family and friends. I know with my whole being that our GOD can work a miracle in Jon's life and that is what I hold onto. It also makes me realize that every moment we are given is special and should not be wasted....ever. So to that...no more what ifs...I will try hard to live in the moments I am given.
No comments:
Post a Comment