Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lite up!

A smile lit my face from a wonderful phone call yesterday. A gentleman that I have been talking to all summer confirmed his second trip to Michigan for the Labor Day weekend. Tom MacRobbie is coming back to Michigan September 3 -8. We had been talking about the possibility, but it did not look good as he was here in July, so needless to say, I am excited, both by the timing and his desire to come again to spend time with me.

We had talked about attending the Western vs Michigan opening football game on the 5th of September,in Ann Arbor and now I need to check into ticket availability. We would tailgate with Tim and Pam Roush and come back to Plainwell after the game.

I will have to think about what other activities to share for this second visit to "the flat lands". Would this be a good time to introduce him to more friends? Maybe some family...I hope the weather will be cooperative as we have had rain now for the last few days, but either way, I am very happy that Tom will be back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to be sunny and 65-70 all week. I haven't seen the weekend forecast though, but it's looking up :)

Stacy said...

I wish I could meet him! I am going to try and drive to Ohio, but it is a LONG drive. Love and hugs.