Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thoughts of LOVE...

I am touched by my continued support and the constant uplifting I get from those I love. This weekend is not just about that one special love, but all the loves that fill our lives. To be blessed with those different definitions of love is a true gift. I believe that God gives these gifts and we choose how and when to accept them. I am shown in so many ways just how truly I am loved. I wake up with a joy in the morning of a new day spread before me. I work on completing assignments, grateful for the opportunity and the health that allows me to accomplish these tasks. I am treated to conversations and greetings,others sharing their lives with me, trusting me with their good fortunes and heartaches. I choose to walk in either joy or sorrow on my daily journey. I am reminded continually where ever I choose to look, of God's love for me. I can read about it in His word or I can pick it up with a piece of mail, just delivered. I can see love in my daughter, who enters a room with flowers and a gift for her mom on this special weekend. I can talk with friends and family who truly love me and share in my gifts given. I can search for love and know that someday, again I will find that person who makes my heart sing. Who just by walking in a room lights up my life. God is preparing us for each other and I know that I need to stay open to the possibilities and in the mean time I need to open my eyes to the love all around me, for love never chooses to be absent from my life. It is there ready to be spotted and to enfold me and consume me over and over again.

1 comment:

Anne said...

can I make your heart sing again?