Thursday, March 25, 2010

Positive energy....

Until the words were said I did not realize I had been holding my breathe...The ultra sound tech was conversing with the doctor about the density they had located on my left breast 6 months ago. A determination about the readings was going on in the room and all I could imagine was life without a breast. The tears were sliding down my cheeks and the doctor began explaining that one of the spots was totally gone and the other clusters were believed to be cysts only surrounded by liquid. Praise God! Did I hear correctly, yes he smiled and said that they wanted to see me in 6 months again to keep an eye on the cysts but good news, not cancer. Such a flood of emotions, and appropriate for me, tears of joy and an overwhelming sense of God's protective hand at work in my life. I am so grateful for prayers and good thoughts from family and friends throughout this process and I will continue on with this positive energy and work toward getting fit and healthy so my body can do its job and fight off these unwanted cell that are being found in my system.

No comments: