Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello, Goodbye!


This past weekend saw Lori turning another year older! Happy Birthday sweetheart!

Stacy had some out patient surgery on her knee and will be in recuperation for a couple of weeks. Her Ed is home to help her out and paint the house!! Hope the weather cooperates and is not too hot for you Ed!

I got Andrea's car over to my brother Ed's in Galesburg and he and a friend will check it out and get it back into a "safe" working order for Andrea's return in November. In talking to Andrea yesterday she said her weekend was excellent but very cold! The campfires were a necessity for comfort and camaraderie up in the mountains (check out her blog for more details)

I spent a lovely weekend visiting Lake Michigan. Saturday night for the sun set at South Haven and Sunday in Holland at the state park to lounge at the beach and play in the 4 -6 foot waves! What peace I find there. I am always sad to leave, but another week calls and at the end of this one we are into August!!!

No comments: