We have begun the countdown! I have been off work since the 4th of July and Andrea and I are filling up our days with clean-up, packing away, celebrating the 4th at Pine Lake and enjoying the beautiful weekend weather. Today we are getting together with Andy and Lori for dinner and tomorrow we have a list of things to complete and Andrea is off the a farewell party with her friends.
We had a delightful surprise last night with a visit from Rhonda! She was in town to see her mom and we spent a couple of hours together here in Plainwell. The situation in Bellville is not good. My friend is in need of some wonderfulness in her life. I am afraid that we will not have much time this summer to get together and do more than just be at "Miss Eula's" if I head there, times are tough all over and the speciality shops are no exception.
We will be taking Andrea to Chicago where she will begin her journey across the ocean for 5 months on Thursday! I am still working on next weekend and heading to Wisconsin to see Jim and Kim and Tom and Keith. Plans are underway! This will be a good way for me to spend my first couple of days that Andrea is getting settled in her new surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment