The ride in was treacherous. Times you could not ever make out the road. We are experiencing warm weather in February and the snow is just about gone! Just in time for the snow fall that they say we will get this weekend. After all, we are still in winter here in Michigan.
I have to admit that I am looking forward to spring time and what I hope will come with the daffodils this year. Seems that all of my girls are doing well, although Stacy would really love to get back into the same state as her husband. Lori has a new man in her life and seems happy. Andrea is working through her spring semester at WMU and very glad that she is too busy to be home much. She has not meshed with her flat mates and I will be glad when she is done with them. I am holding back on stepping in as she has asked me too, but it is difficult. She will be heading to California this spring as well to see one of her good friend from South Africa. We are not traveling together but will enjoy the Californian hospitality and sunshine.
If things had been different, London might not have been so foggy!
No comments:
Post a Comment