Monday, February 9, 2009

Life is what we make it......

I do not always know the way I will travel this life, but I have been so grateful for the opportunities I have had. We never know where our next fork in the road might lead - I just know I will step out and travel on. I have an opportunity to go to visit Jonathan in California with Lurinda and family in March. I am taking that opportunity and hope to spend some great moments celebrating in Jon's life. Our friendship has blessed me and given me strength to move on in life. The trip has not always been an easy one for either of us, but we are enjoying our connection and seem to gain strength from each other. Those are great gifts to be able to give a person and I will hold this man close to my heart.

Today is a rejuvenation in my walk with health. I have maintained my loss and exercise and now I want to step it up again and move on to the next level. I will start to work out with Fred again and get some different exercises to add to my work out, as well as tracking my food intake for a while again. This worked for me before and I need to again be aware of what I am eating. Variety and discipline will be some new additions for this month.

No comments: