Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Holding On.....
To all that I want out of life. I want to realize so many things and experience a lot more joy in my life (although I have had a good bit all ready!) There is so much to do and see and be! Heading into the season of summer and my routine changes to include more time with friends and family. More time at the beach and more time outside doing all the great things there are to do. I want to get my bike up and running and get out to the Kal Haven trail. By summer's end I would like to trek to South Haven via the trail! I will need to get some time in the saddle, so to speak, and I am hoping to talk Lurinda into this endeavor as well, maybe even Bekki as she has new wheels! Got to get it scheduled or it will never happen! I also would like to get back to my guitar ( just for me). I want to play for fun, like sitting around the camp fire. I have not played in about 21 years! too long...way too long. These are two things I would like to accomplish this summer as well as continue on with some of the goals I set this past year. One of my home projects is to get my garage painted, uck! But it needs to be done and I have a wee bit of siding that still is not done. So there are four goals I would like to get to. Helps to have a plan. Now I just need to put it into action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment