Monday, May 11, 2009

Must have got lost....

Where have I been? no postings as life just seems to get away from me...All good things, just sometimes too much of them. This past weekend was Mother's day and Andrea came home ~ that is always a special treat! But I had booked way too much for my "free days" and had to bow out of a few and complete the others with much effort! Getting everything done that needs to be done will never happen. There is always more to be done! The house is requiring some attention now that the weather is good again. The garage needs to be painted (I asked the girls for this for Mother's day - a day of painting the garage with me!!) The last bit of siding needs to be done, I have the material, just need the "man" power!(still checking on that) Andrea is going through things she has at the house and trying to simplify! I need to do the same. So maybe a garage sale is in order, after the painting!!! My parents are back from down south, so Ludington is calling for a visit soon! I did not catch them on their way home - too busy!! And I was able to spend some time with Pee Wee on Mother's day as Chris is away. We did our "usual" with lots of laughs rolled in. She is heading back out to California the end of this month to see Chris. If I was in a better financial place, I would be joining her! Maybe another time, I have so much to do here....

No comments: