Thursday, April 29, 2010
Just for ME.....
This life is not a dress rehearsal...everyday I have is a day for me to fill with living life - and I do. This past week I saw another birthday, now I am 52 years old. I have enjoyed so much in my life...somethings that I thought would be the end of me, I have risen stronger from the challenge. I have no regrets. No do-overs. There is a lot that I still want to experience. Some changes that will take me on adventures I want to pursue. There still clings to me, too much baggage! I am weary of that load and step by step I want to move forward... I know that I slip and fall back to what is easy. I am encouraged to get back up and on track. I do not know why I am still single. Why someone has not seem my light-my essence, and said "WOW, she is who I have been waiting for." I know that I will continue to share my light-my essence and be open to the possibilities of finding that man. I have so enjoyed the search. I have become acquainted with some very nice guys. I am truly looking for the one who wants to stay on the path with me for the remainder of this life. To that end, I move ahead through some heartache and frustration at the process. It is putting yourself out there every day and not being consumed with the doing. I understand about becoming so absorbed that you loose focus of other very important things. I can understand how things can become an addiction. I work at shrugging these compulsive habits and day by day getting back on course. I will move on and embrace every small detail. I will rejoice with others and their accomplishments. All have touched my life's course with tenderness and love. As I see them off to their fork in the road, I will smile and set them free to experience their life's course. Although there will be tears, they are tears of pride, joy and abounding love and a promise to always be a part of the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment