Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Now our Summer Begins.....

June will see birthdays, music festivals, parties, vacations, road trips, home repairs, walks, rides, gathering of friends, and tons of beach time. Now how am I to get 8 hours of work in as well??? Andrea will be leaving at the end of this week for her summer camp experience. I would like to spend some time with her just hanging out. In fact, dinner plans are firming up for this evening! We shall see what the week brings. I am so glad for my day planner and have been busy filling up days for fun and home projects, plus a few "have to's". I need to get a bit more organized. But then that means staying home some night and not making plans to be away!!! Kinda a catch 22. This will mean touching base with some family and friends and firming up some date to play! The world takes on a whole new look with this season.... bring it on!

No comments: