I feel so much better this morning, arising to the sunshine streaming in my bedroom window. The breezes are cool and no himidity.....Perfect.....Looking at life, this is the reflection I would like to see all the time. Perfect moments, perfect days, perfect time spent with family, perfect work environment, perfect answers to the tough questions...Got a call from Andrea last night and she is knocking around with the settling into this new position. Things are coming up that she does not have control over and that can be hard for all of us. The one thing that she really wants to be available for this summer is the Clarkson gathering in Ludington in July ~ she found out that everyone seems to want that same weekend off! Leaving that in the "not to worry" column is about the only advice I can give. It is hard not to try to fix it...but I know that is not what she is asking, so I just listen. Also spoke with Lori last night and she is at a fork in her road, does not want to stay at her job and would like to go back to school, but not sure what she wants to study...so some decision need to be made. We face them everyday, just some of those choices are bigger than others. May we all have the discernment to choose the best path.
No comments:
Post a Comment