Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Dance with me...
It is easy to give advice - but taking it, even from myself can be hard. Realizing that there is a bigger plan and that I am working towards that goal takes patience, which is a virtue that I need to develop more fully. I am a seeker and that means that I need to place myself out there and see what comes next - not just wait for something to happen. So... a new adventure for this month is checking into lessons in dance, do not worry, it is for my age bracket and should be a lot of fun, if nothing else. Good friends thought of me and even have a partner in mind! We will see how it goes. I do not think Ginger will have anything to worry about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment