To wake and be renewed in body and spirit is a good day. This weekend I enjoyed some time to myself. I danced on Friday night with Doug and learned some new steps to add to our swing and fox trot. Note to self - do not wear tennis shoes again to class!! Doug has been nice to partner with, but we do not have much of a chance to talk as I have to concentrate on what I am doing. I hope we will get some time to know each other as friends. We have talked of practicing outside of class, but need to find a venue!
I have been talking to a few gentlemen, but nothing face to face yet. On line dating has a lot of benefits as well as draw backs, but it seems to be the way to go... I do know that my confidence has gained and I will try to continue to be positive about my experiences -careful too!
I am working on a plan to travel in March to California with Lurinda! Whether I would see Jonathan or not will be open to his choice. He is to be here the first week of February and I do hope to see him then and find out how he really is doing. Our conversations are very limited and few between. As a friend, I hope to be there for him, but I am not sure that is what he wants. Right now I am just so thankful for God's intervention in my life - when I allow He directs my path and keeps me from falling into the pit. I need to practice being more God reliant. I am grateful that I can see His gentle touch in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment