Friday, January 9, 2009

Silent Night...

All is calm... the clock is ticking, it is 3:53 am and my feet are cold.... My system just does not want to shut down and so I am here...writing and reading what others have to say. A way to stay connected even when I am alone here. I am okay with being alone for now, it is just that sleep seems to be coming harder these days...I used to sleep so well and I am tired, but it just does not come...I think too much some times and that keeps me awake. I am not good at the waiting and right now all I can do is to place myself out there and wait... change is coming, we could not stop it if we wanted too... I just want to make the best of that change. To embrace it and move forward with positive action into this next part of my life. Staying in God's will for my life is the challenge, but one that will ultimately give me the best life has to offer. Grace and patience are my prayer tonight. Sleep well...

No comments: