Saturday, April 18, 2009

Be true to you.......

I have appreciated so much the comments about looking better these days. I feel great and want to keep on this healthy road for good. I know I have a lot more to accomplish. This past week, beginning with the weekend, I cooked a lot of the old comfort foods (because family was around) and ate - boy did I eat! So my bad habits are still there, just waiting to pounce! I really have to hold to ..."not settling for what I want now,but striving for what I want most!" Boy if I can keep that in my head and balance what I do against that... I will succeed! Another struggle has been sore muscles...Fred (my trainer) has added some new exercises and I really feel sore the next few days! I would have thought that my body would be use to it...but nope! In face, Fred says this is good because it shows I am using different parts and mixing up my system.. Have to keep it guessing or it falls into a routine and will not burn as much! Who would have thought that I had to fool my own system?? I also finished up with another wonderful 6 weeks of dance class and will be off for the summer...hope I do not forget everything...might need to hit the dance floor...anyone interested???

1 comment:

Tod Henderson said...

buttboy would be very proud of you and so am i.

you have such a healthy spirit! it is awesome that you are getting an even more healthy body - so you can walk that healthy spirit around awhile longer! good for you!