Sunday, April 12, 2009
The Celebration of EASTER...
A weekend full of being with family members. These times are becoming fewer and so they are sweeter for the lack of them. I was able to pull out some rusty skills that I have not used in far too long....I cooked for family! It was fun, but I sure fell back into the comfort foods and way too much of them. There has been some blessing in NOT cooking for family... I eat less and eat better foods for me. But back to the celebration....I was moved by the presentation at church and as always love being a part of the Praise Team! It was a joy to sit next to Andrea for the service and Jack and Bailey joined our "pew family". I always love it when others join me for the service. The sun was shining through and made us all very aware of God's grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment