Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Fool ...Really?!!!

Webster's definition of a Fool -someone laking common sense or judgement! Well we can all fall into this category at one time or another. But what some see as poor judgement could really be acts of the heart. I will continue to live my life by putting myself out there and experiencing life and love. Yes I may be hurt - most likely will - but I will also have loved. I will have the highs and take the lows with them. I do not want to live in a box; afraid to care for others. My nature is to trust and to love, to give of my self and hold people close. If this makes me a fool, I will take the noun and absorb it into my other attributes and still come out the winner, following the advice, "To love and have lost is better than never having loved at all!"

2 comments:

Lurinda said...

Ahhh, my wise friend! No one could say you are a fool. I admire your positive outlook on life and the way you live it to the fullest! You are my inspiration! Love ya!!

Vicky said...

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your words.