Monday, April 6, 2009
That is what a weekend is for...
I received my rest, relaxation and fun all rolled into one weekend. Friday night out to dinner with a friend and then off to dance class - only one more for the season. On Saturday, we had sun - windy and cold - but sunshine and Mel and I trekked the neighborhood for a good walk. I then met with a new gentleman, Michael for conversation and drinks and finished off the night with friends at Monaco Bay- downtown Kalamazoo. It was fun to laugh and just be girls! Sunday was a mix of snow in the air, praise songs, computer time, a movie and then dinner with more friends at their home. Now its back to work and a week of mixed messages - spring wants to be here, but old man winter has taken one more shot... by Wednesday they say 45 degrees and then the end! I got text messages that leave me knowing that I will continue to lift Jonathan up in prayer, but realizing that the connection needs to fade, for the both of us. We have love and respect for each other and that is where it will stay. It is hard to say good bye to this man. I have really searched for how I could best help this friend and I now believe that this will be the best way, so with that I ask for a peace in the not understanding and knowing, assurance that I have done enough and continued thoughts and prayers for his comfort and I am still holding out for that healing miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment